- Proprietary members own an interest in the Club.
- Proprietary members are eligible to vote in Club elections and to hold Club office.
- Proprietary members are granted use of all Club facilities.
- Proprietary members are liable for payment of any special assessments that may be levied.
- Proprietary memberships may be owned by a corporation; however, the membership must be held in the name of only one designated member of that corporation. The corporate member’s spouse and dependent children are allowed all Club privileges.
Monthly dues of $554 include all green fees for the member, member’s spouse and dependent children (under 26 years of age).
Proprietary members may bring guests to play golf at the prevailing guest fees. Non-dependent children and grandchildren of members are subject to payment of guest fees. Guests will be bound by all of the rules and regulations that apply to membership of Hidden Valley Country Club, including, but not limited to, arbitration of disputes arising out of the use of the Hidden Valley Country Club properties.
Proprietary memberships are currently at a maximum of 400. Individual memberships occasionally are available for sale. Contact the General Manager for prices and availability. Included in the selling price is a retention fee of $7,500.00 or 30% of the selling price, whichever is greater. This fee is kept by the Club and deposited in the capital fund account.